Inception Dry Dog Food Chicken Recipe Complete and Balanced Dog Food Meat First Legume Free Dry Dog Food 4 lb. Bag
- INCEPTION IS PROTEIN FIRST – Inception is formulated with animal protein first to serve your canine companions’ needs. We understand your canine companions are carnivore first, omnivore second and thrive with good animal protein in their diets. At Inception, we ensure our first two ingredients are animal protein.
- INCEPTION CHICKEN FORMULA - Our Inception Chicken recipe contains chicken and chicken meal as the first two ingredients. Chicken is an excellent source of lean protein providing high-quality, essential amino acids, and trace minerals. Chicken is a “protein-dense” ingredient, meaning that it provides a lot of protein compared to fat in a given amount of meat. This makes it an excellent source of protein that may help in weight control because fat contains more calories than protein. Chicken is high in vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B5. It’s also a great source of selenium and phosphorus.
- INCEPTION IS LEGUME FREE – Inception formulas are free of legumes, potatoes, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. We want to give your canine companions everything they need for a long and happy life with you.
- INCEPTION BOUND WITH HEALTHY GRAINS – All our recipes contain wholesome, all-natural ingredients such as oats, millet and milo. Oats are good healthy fiber source. Oats contain beta-glucan, which is a soluble fiber that helps aid digestion, oats are full of linoleic acid, a type of omega-6 fatty acid, which helps keep skin strong and healthy. Oats also contain many essential minerals such as zinc, iron, manganese and copper. Millet is a healthy source of carbohydrates for most dogs, and is easier to digest. Compared to many other grains, millet has a relatively high protein content. This may be more suitable for dogs with food sensitivities to more common grains. Millet contains many beneficial nutrients such as copper, phosphorus, manganese, and magnesium. Millet is a grain high in B-vitamins and iron. Milo contains many other micro-nutrients such as magnesium, copper, and zinc. Milo also contains relatively high levels of dietary fiber which can help aid in digestive health. Lastly milo contains natural antioxidants, which benefit the immune system in dogs.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER - To help booster the immune system, we’ve included ground flaxseed, which is an excellent source of plant omega-3 fatty acids and a great source of natural antioxidants as well.
- VITIMINS AND MINERALS - We’ve packed Inception with vitamins and essential nutrients sourced from a European human consumable vitamin plant made specifically for us, making our recipes complete and balanced. Inception supplements all of its dog diets with extra taurine and L-Carnitine.
- INCEPTION IS COMPLETE AND BALANCED DOG FOOD – The chicken in the Inception Chicken recipe comes from the rolling hills of Minnesota, cage-free, thus having a positive effect on your dog’s food. The oats used in Inception come from the pristine oat fields of Canada. Oats are high in fiber and contain antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, all working together to promote and maintain the health and well-being of your dog. Lastly, the millet and milo we use are grown in the vibrant green farmlands of North Dakota, harvested with care by local farmers and prepared to meet the high standards that your dog deserves. Millet is also a healthy source of carbohydrates for most dogs and is easy to digest.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED RECIPE - Inception Chicken Recipe for dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) for all life stages except growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).