Nulo Adult & Kitten Grain Free Dry Cat Food With Bc30 Probiotic (Chicken, 5Lb Bag)
Our feline friends require nutrition that helps maintain lean muscles without excess calories. That’s why our grain-free recipe is formulated with 83% animal-based proteins and low carbohydrate ingredients, making it perfect for growing kittens to adult cats. In fact, compare our top four ingredients against the brand you’re currently feeding your pouncing little tigers.
- Small disk shape
- Patented BC30 probiotic
- Lower in carbs
- Leading amounts of poultry & fish protein
- Omega 3 & 6 for skin and coat
- Functional ingredients for daily health
- Ingredients: Deboned Chicken; Chicken Meal; Turkey Meal; Deboned Cod; Whole Peas; Lentils; Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid); Natural Flavor; Pea Fiber; Ground Flaxseed; Dried Chicory Root; Dried Kelp; Dried Sweet Potato; Dried Cranberries; Calcium Carbonate; Dl-Methionine; Taurine; Zinc Proteinate; Choline Chloride; Vitamin E Supplement; L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C); Iron Proteinate; Niacin Supplement; Copper Proteinate; Thiamine Mononitrate; Calcium Pantothenate; Vitamin A Supplement; Manganese Proteinate; Pyridoxidine Hydrochloride; Sodium Selenite; Riboflavin Supplement; Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product; Yucca Schidigera Extract; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Calcium Iodate; Folic Acid; Rosemary Extract
- GRAIN-FREE recipe contains no corn; wheat; soy; white potatoes; tapioca; artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. Proudly made in the USA.
- HIGH MEAT/LOW CARB proprietary formula 80% animal-based protein for more amino acids and better flavor using fewer carbs and low glycemic ingredients
- PATENTED BC30 PROBIOTIC supports healthy gut flora to aid digestion. This lactic-acid producing bacteria also enhances metabolism and immune response.
- DHA helps cognitive development. Puppies fed DHA-supplemented kibble are less likely to engage in destructive behaviors and adjust better to new homes
- CALCIUM AND PHOSPHOROUS work to grow the structure of the skeletal system. They help bone formation, blood coagulation and nerve impulse transmission.