SENTRY Fiproguard for Dogs, Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs (23-44 Pounds), Includes 3 Month Supply of Topical Flea Treatments
Sentry FiproGuard Topical Flea and Tick for Dogs 3 month supply
For Puppies over 8 weeks old, & Medium Dogs 23 pounds to 44 pounds
- Kills Fleas, ticks, and chewing lice
- Can be used on puppies and kittens eight weeks and older
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange on dogs
- 3 month supply
SENTRY Fiproguard Flea and Tick Topical for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 count
Sentry Fiproguard delivers protection against fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Fiproguard is an effective, affordable way to protect your dog from fleas, ticks and chewing lice for 30 days.
*GFK 2016 Vet Recommended Flea and Tick Products April 2016.
Before you Apply
Applying correctly starts with purchasing correctly. Before purchasing, weigh your dog. Don’t guess! It’s important to know the exact weight of your dog to ensure you purchase the correct product.
Also, be sure to buy the right product for the right species. Only choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs. These products are different formulations based on the species and weight of your pet and should never be used interchangeably.
Don’t forget to consider your dog’s age. Only use Sentry Fiproguard on dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age.
Applying the Product
1) Remove product tubes from the package.
2) Separate one tube from the others.
3) Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body.
Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
4) Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
5) Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!